Question:
Bathroom Design Ideas?
senakas
2006-03-08 20:13:27 UTC
I want to find out bathroom design photos and idea. DO u like to share with me thos pohotos or ideas
Five answers:
reann4239
2006-03-08 20:16:26 UTC
i use www.hgtv.com , you should find anything you want, enjoy!
ttoommaa
2006-03-08 20:18:57 UTC
There're several magazines on the market that describe different bathroom designes, have great articles and give you plenty ideas. They're available in HomeDepot and Lowes.
2014-09-20 11:42:04 UTC
There is many option for designs , first we must have to clear what kind of color we used for our house based on that we can select .
Looking Up
2006-03-09 14:33:56 UTC
If you like the free standing bathroom sinks that look like furniture, you might try this place. They have some really nice sinks.
vcmdreamlove
2006-03-09 00:53:39 UTC
if you have kids you can take pictures of them at the lake or going fishing and put it on the wall.in the bath room.you would have a bathroom no one else has