Question:
How do I grind or sand the surface of ceramic tile?
Impossible
2006-01-26 03:48:14 UTC
How do I grind or sand the surface of ceramic tile?
Two answers:
2006-02-09 09:00:02 UTC
Never grind the surface of ceramic tile. You will remove the glaze and expose the bisque. It will expose the pours and draw in moisture. Which could cause a discoloration problem drawing in dirt and also lead to a mold problem from moisture. Unless you are planning to call in a contractor to reglaze the surface. In which case the contractor does this as part of their procedure. Hope this helps.
m37734
2006-01-26 03:54:02 UTC
with a grinder