Question:
What site can I find models of houses and interior designs?
Bhie Bear
2006-02-04 02:25:57 UTC
What site can I find models of houses and interior designs?
Two answers:
eldoradoreefgold
2006-04-06 09:19:36 UTC
parallelgraphics.com provides a free client 3d viewer suite and 3-d construction software to build your own designer houses..they provide several sample buildings...all can be walked or flown thru....you can furnish them with real furniture provided by real vendors ...tie into their sites and contact them to actually purchase the items if you wish..they also more advanced professional grade 3-d suites for assembling 3-d training manuels and walk thru demonstration and assembly tours....with splined arches...textured 3-d surfaces..prebuilt models of extruded ...textures provided by them or your own can be esily and simplly dragged and droppped on a surface and the entire plane will be tiled with that texture,color,BMP OR JPEG FILE...THEY HAVE WALK THRU OF AN ENTIRE CITY ALONG A RIVER WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC SURFACE IMAGES.TREES,PLAZAS AND SQUARES TO WALK AMIDST.....I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT and use it !!!"OUTLINE3D" IS THE MODULE OF THEIR SOFTWARE THAT WILL EXACTLY SUPPLY ALL OF YOUR NEEDS!!!!!
flutterinbutterfly
2006-02-04 17:44:56 UTC
What you can do is, get your telephone book and find builders in your state and/or city. See if they have a website that provides models. I know several builders in my state that their websites have model homes for you to browse.