Question:
What are the compound angles for crown moulding?
creative1
2006-01-26 18:59:10 UTC
What are the compound angles for crown moulding?
One answer:
the_super_grover
2006-01-26 19:40:50 UTC
The link below is a crown moulding angle/bevel calculator.

Me personally I put the crown upside down on my saw (the portion of the crown that goes on the wall goes on the fence. The top part of the crown is on the table). If you cut the first piece of crown this way you can use that compound cut to line up your angle/bevel.