Question:
I want to make my basement walls look like old stone or brick with stucco in some locations..any ideas how?
Jutta
2006-04-04 14:30:32 UTC
I want to make my basement walls look like old stone or brick with stucco in some locations..any ideas how?
Four answers:
metcalfmaintenance1
2006-04-04 14:35:18 UTC
Normally done using a stamp.Check out evercrete.com
2006-04-04 21:35:27 UTC
If you have the skills,,, You could do a faux finish in paints. I'll elaborate further if you need.

Or many home stores, larger ones, sell pavers///IE: cut sections of brick or stone, usually 3/8 inch thick approx.

Links are plentiful in a general browser searh in the WWW

Rev. Steven
israelmoya20
2006-04-04 21:47:09 UTC
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO CAN BUILD AND DO WHAT YOU WANT....HE DOES THAT FOR A LIVING.....AND TO GIVE YOU AND IDEA, IF YOU LIVE HERE IN LAREDO, TX....GO DOWN TO THE STREET SEYMOUR....AND YOU WILL SEE A WALL WITH THE LOOK AND TEXTURE YOU WANT IN YOUR WALL.....LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED.
Catalin4faith
2006-04-04 21:38:19 UTC
Dry walls.The short&the best way.Simply-the best choose.