Question:
Need a coffee mug with a funny message on it?
2011-11-10 05:41:23 UTC
I know that there are many people who love have coffee in their favorite mug and I have seen many mugs with a funny or weird message on it.
The problem is that I want to gift my fiance a mug with a funny message on it but I am not so intelligent to hunt it so I need help for that.
Can you share your favorite mug’s photo so that I can get idea about what to gift her?
Three answers:
?
2011-11-10 06:03:04 UTC
This is my favorite mug and I have bought it from Custom Drinkware.

http://www.customdrinkware.ca/drinkware/ceramic-mugs/ivory-tankard

You can order your coffee mug from there, if you want.
San6
2011-11-10 13:46:26 UTC
lol..visit some stores dude..

Source: Santa-clause told me.
subhashyadav619
2011-11-10 13:57:22 UTC
you can visit

http://pages.ebay.in/photocenter/

there are lots of option u can customize them also....