Question:
Is there a scary flower?
Giggly Giraffe
2006-04-01 09:58:34 UTC
Is there a scary flower?
Eleven answers:
burn20out
2006-04-01 10:01:52 UTC
I don't know the name of it, but there is a flower in Hawaii that is poisonous to people. The myth warned people not to sleep under this specific tree because you would never wake up. But in actuality, the flowers hang upside down on a tree, and the poison fall down to the ground, on the sleeping man.
needtoknow
2006-04-01 10:03:31 UTC
I don,t know about scary but there is one called the stinking corpse plant that smells to the high heaven like rotting flesh if you didn't know what you were smelling it could be scary and I guess you could say that a venus flytrap plant was scary to a fly
Severus Snape
2006-04-01 10:01:43 UTC
There is a flower in Asia I believe that smells like rotting flesh (to attract flies, which act as its pollinator), and is one of the largest flowers in the world.
englishbreakfastea
2006-04-01 10:02:25 UTC
I'm thinking the Venus Flytrap
2006-04-01 10:03:54 UTC
Venus fly trap,it eats meat,

the giant ones in sci-fi movies eat people

theres is a jungle plant that eats frogs,it got a cup with a killer fluid and when the frog falls in it dies

the.deadly nightshade is scary
thomasrobinsonantonio
2006-04-01 10:09:14 UTC
The SNAPDRAGON - (The Antirrhinum) if you clasp the neck of the flower and squeeze it , it opens it's 'mouth' which looks like a 'dragon's'.
Boi Interrupted
2006-04-01 10:01:13 UTC
yes, its called a pirahna flower... in Super Mario Bros they come out of pipes and try to eat musroom people and plumbers
2006-04-01 10:03:45 UTC
Yes, I once saw one that had these weally fweaky purple leafy thingies and these yellow spindly things on them. I almost peed my Pampers.
2006-04-01 10:02:21 UTC
Venus fly traps

Darn Bubble is quicker than me :)
john