Question:
how can i get the blueprints for my house?
ruthio17
2006-03-20 20:09:40 UTC
how can i get the blueprints for my house?
Six answers:
and,or,nand,nor
2006-03-20 20:18:09 UTC
If it is some what new, contact the builder. If you dont know the builder, goto the local zoneing office... someone had to get a building permit...

If it is somewhat old, blueprints may not exist. You could hire someone to come in to survey the house to create a set.
lenabean420
2006-03-20 20:14:43 UTC
I believe that the city has records of all blue prints if not then you might have to have someone assess the house for you and draw you up blueprints
duchess
2006-03-20 20:10:55 UTC
Check with City Hall
slice39
2006-03-20 20:12:24 UTC
Go to the City Assesor. He either has them on file or can direct you to who does.
pkim999
2006-03-20 20:10:38 UTC
hire a architect
JeffAV
2006-03-20 20:10:50 UTC
only person that would have them is the contractor or architect