Question:
Where can we see house plans for the Tony Soprano house?
wil725
2006-03-14 09:57:01 UTC
Where can we see house plans for the Tony Soprano house?
Three answers:
insp99999
2006-03-14 20:04:05 UTC
Why? What are you planning?? Sounds devious!
homister
2016-10-20 14:15:57 UTC
Tony Soprano House
2016-03-13 11:03:08 UTC
If this guy truly want to be with you he would have done the honorable thing and divorced the woman, come on, he is only a courier so he MUST be staying with her due to her money. He has decided to stay in the marriage . . . what makes you think you were the only one out there he was seeing? Maybe you were the only one who wanted him to finalize a divorce. I'm sure he found someone else who did not require a 'relationship'.