Question:
ideas on how to make a canopy for over the bed?
lindyyonts2
2006-01-25 21:11:45 UTC
what's the best color to coorinate with raspberry
Two answers:
staind_babe_311
2006-01-25 22:20:52 UTC
I had went to a local thrift store and found a sheer curtain like material and first i hung it up on 3 sides of my bed (my bed is against the wall on the 4th) i just used tacks but you can get creative,then on the sides i tacked up the middle and it makes a cute canopy and is fairly inexpensive.

as far as a color to coordinate with raspberry i would use a deep blue or green
Devia
2006-01-25 21:15:34 UTC
Green is opposite red on the colour wheel. So I would think a soft olive colour would look best.